Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011

*** VEGAN STRAIGHT EDGE HARDCORE on the path of THE ETERNAL JIHAD ***

One hell of a band and one hell of a great song!!! I've first listened to them, uh, I won't lie but I think for a over an decade now. I'm talking about DAY OF SUFFERING and their anthem "THE ETERNAL JIHAD"!!! I almost forgotten about them, but thanks to You.Tube for not letting me forget them!!! Infernal and devastating brutal Straight EDge Hardcore/Metalcore/Hardcore Metal and this all in truly an awesome way of style and sound. Great band, awesome shit, I love this stuff!!! So check it out, yeahr, and enjoy it. And then let me wish ya a good night, I'm fucking tired currently and I'm about to go to sleep in the next hour and for now I have enough of sitting infront of my computer. That's it, and now comes the video!!!


DAY OF SUFFERING - "THE ETERNAL JIHAD"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen