Montag, 23. August 2010

*** BETTER DEAD THAN A FUCKIN' RED ***


Hey folks,
hope all of you had been coming good into this new week!!!???!!! I've got some new 'Videos' for you, some video clips of the American R.A.C. band BETTER DEAD THAN RED. I've reviewed also already their "MARX WAS WRONG" record some days or weeks ago, and now I thought to myself: "Why not posting some video clips of and to them?" And so I'll do it now. It's a pretty good band, not that typical R.A.C. anyhow (when it comes to the music), if you ask me, when it comes to the lyrics they are more or less very typical R.A.C. at all. Hm, they seem to be labeled Right Wing Punk instead of R.A.C. these days, don't know if this is true at all, and I also don't know if it's maybe a better genre description to describe them. About WP and/or NS faggot low life crap when it comes to BETTER DEAD THAN RED I know nothing, and so for what I know that's all pretty fine with me, but how-ever, I don't know it that precise and I also just don't care that much about it anyhow anyway anymore, I've written something 'bout them also in the above mentioned review and I've also no time to spend to write some 'justification-stuff' why you find them here on this very blog, I mean, come on, there are more important things in life and everyone who reads this blog should know how I think about R.A.C. music and who can't stand it: Fine!!! It's about the music that knows to convince me, about at least some lyrically issues that know to convince me, and it's not about a debate on politics after all. So, BETTER DEAD THAN RED, a pretty if not very good band playing some pretty if not very good R.A.C. music and singing also sometimes some damn good lyrics in their songs. So here now come some videos of them for ya all, paying a little tribute to them,and this are videos to their great songs "AMERICAN RADIO" (you find this song on their "MARX WAS WRONG" record, and it's one of my favorite songs, even this version is a little bit different and more rough and raw than the version you find on the mentioned record), "R.A.C. WARRIORS", "CAROLINA (THE LOCAL SOVEREIGNITY SONG)", "FIRE IN THEIR EYES" and their pretty cool MOTÖRHEAD cover of the classic "1916". Ah, by the way, it's correct that in 2009 a self-titled record of them came out, and in 2007 already the "R.A.C. Warriors" record of them came also out. Just that you know it. Ah, and all the songs are taken more or less from very different releases of them. So yeahr, just enjoy some Right Wing Punk or R.A.C. music from the United States of America. Cheers & Oi!



BETTER DEAD THAN RED - "AMERICAN RADIO"


BETTER DEAD THAN RED - "R.A.C. WARRIORS"


BETTER DEAD THAN RED - "CAROLINA (THE LOCAL SOVEREIGNITY SONG)"


BETTER DEAD THAN RED - "FIRE IN THEIR EYES"

BETTER DEAD THAN RED - "1916" (MOTÖRHEAD - cover song)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen