Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013

(Work in progress.)

Hey folks!!! It's currently pretty silent up here, I know. Even I announced that pretty much silent periods will come to happen up here since I've changed the running formula up here quite a bit, I anyhow just wanted to let you know that currently I work on bringing the 2 DIAS DE SANGRE interview finally up here for you to read. But it's a really long interview and how long it really is I see now, with working on it. I have to translate it all from german into english, and basically so that's where all the work comes from. Currently I worked through nearly the half of it, so if I can keep it up going like this then somewhere between Wednesday and Friday next week it will or maybe better should be up for you. I'm a little bit behind my personal deadline, because the last five days, including today, Jane and I had been on a little short-holiday-trip, so that I just came home recently today and will start working on it again tomorrow evening after I stopped working on it for five days now. The next record review package will come up here by the end of May or the beginning of June and it will be a really huge one, and some time like this with June to start also the first theme days will come up here for you, I have them already in the making. But for now, first stay tuned for the first class interview with the amazing 2 DIAS DE SANGRE. And now just have a nice evening and then tomorrow I wish you all a good start into the new week.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen