Mittwoch, 14. März 2018

SACRED LEATHER - "ULTIMATE FORCE" (2018)

SACRED LEATHER - "ULTIMATE FORCE"
(Running time: 41:27 minutes; 7 songs)
("Cruz Del Sur Records"; 2018; CD):
Hey guys, back at it again, trying to deliver some more stuff this month then I did deliver over the last month, and so here now comes my newest post and this means again in this case my newest record-review for you. Some general words before I will carry on respectively really start with this very post here and so just let me tell you that beside a bunch of new record-reviews and of course the next ''CLASSICK OF THE MONTH'' post I think in March 2018 we will probably also finally see new different stuff and not only new record-reviews coming up here, two 'big ones' I have already in the work and to/of two 'smaller ones' I am currently drawing the outlines and it could be that also this two will see the light of the day this month. More I won't already tell you right here and right now, won't spoil the ''entertainment'n'enjoyment'' for you and also and especially don't want to make any 'big plans' and so I'll rather be a bit more 'silent' about this all from right now on, again. But if you ask yourself if I will ever do new interviews as well again then let me tell you that I am definitely figured out that I will do finally also new interviews again and I have also already some pretty good and concret ideas of the bands I would like to do new interviews with, yes, but just give me some more time and let me work out some proper questions and I think from next month on or so 'things' should be realistic to come up with more precise informations in the case of new interviews. Okay, and this now should have been enough ''words-in-general'' I would say and so now let us start this post here probably. Here and now it will be all about a to me so far totally unknown band and this band is the (U.S.) American Heavy Metal band of the name (of) SACRED LEATHER and this guys have (just very) recently released their for all what I (think to) know debut-album "ULTIMATE FORCE" via the sympathic "CRUZ DEL SURE RECORDS" label and so now here and now it will be all about this bright shining and deadly piece of real Heavy Metal, yes, and so now here we go: SACRED LEATHER are another one of the surprisingly strong going new wave of fresh and real Heavy Metal bands hailing from the United States of America and were absolutely unknown to me before I saw and listened to their "ULTIMATE FORCE" titled album released still very recently last month and for all what I (think to) know "ULTIMATE FORCE" is the debut full length album of/by SACRED LEATHER this young roughnecks roaring out of the dungeons of the city of Indianapolis in Indiana/U.S.A. and SACRED LEATHER serve us a damn strong and really great mixture out of classic and harsh smashing U.S. Metal and strong rocking and with fantastic and slightly stoic delivered leads and melody lines shining NWOBHM and maybe to describe them as an already pretty to very self-contained/stand-alone mixture out of OMEN and JUDAS PRIEST really comes damn close to describing SACRED LEATHER so far in a nearly perfect way and if you maybe add some few early SAVATAGE (somewhere between "POWER OF THE NIGHT" and "HALL OF THE MOUNTAIN KING") impressions as well you sort of have a pretty to very complete picture drawn, and especially when you keep in mind that SACRED LEATHER are no ripp-off and also definitely no retro crap band but a very fresh and alive/lively and also already pretty 'independently' band. SACRED LEATHER conquer on and with "ULTIMATE FORCE" with a fresh, strong and rousing songwriting that also offers again and again a strong epic approach to it all and that convinces with tension-filled arrangements and grapping rhythms and a big bunch of forceful riffs to kick you in the ass without any mercy or regrets, very strong composed verses as well as 'highly-mighty' refrains and true and real hymns they hold also already in store. Biggest shining trademarks are the sharp cutting 'air-raid' siren lead vocals and the impressive heavy and powerful hitting and smashing guitar work first class riffs, absolutely boneshaking and sometimes nicely speed filled rhythm work, and high skilled leads, singing melody lines, and storming solos. The rhythm section is backing it all with powerful strikes and bonesmashing slashes and adding tons of force to the songs'n'music and this for all the right reasons. A very strong and sympathic basic'n'old-scoolish artwork a big bunch of cool lyrics, and a heavy and yet dirty and very oragnic production sound round it all finally perfectly up. My personal favorites are "PROWLING SINNER", "ULTIMATE FORCE", "THE LOST DESTRUCTOR/PRIEST OF THE UNDOER", "WATCHER", and "POWER THRUST" and so maybe try this Heavy Metal Monsters out first. If you ask me then you need to have SACRED LEATHER's "ULTIMATE FORCE" in your collection if you are anyhow anyway only slightly into Heavy Metal and so here and now you get my clearest recommendation(s) and now I think it's enough of the talking and so you better just go out and get it best promptly and then praise the SACRED LEATHER, all hail!!!
(9 of 10 points)
https://sacredleather.bandcamp.com/album/ultimate-force (-the link to the bandcamp site of the band)







SACRED LEATHER - "POWER THRUST" (2018, "ULTIMATE FORCE")












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen