Mittwoch, 8. August 2018

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH - "AND JUSTICE FOR NONE" (2018)

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH - "AND JUSTICE FOR NOW"
(Running time: 47:20 minutes; 13 songs)
("Prospect Park"; 2018; CD):
Hey guys, yes, due to this incredible hot weather… god damn it, I'm sweating my inner organs out, day by day a bit more, I swear… I don't see a chance to sleep anytime soon this night… not that this would be any different to all the nights over the last weeks… and after this weather steals day by day also a lot of my energy and so I haven't done again far less up here the last days then I wanted I thought, yes, I'll now get at least this one here finish'n'ready done and bring this up as a late night post and so without any further ramblings here we go finally one more time again: Here and now you get my anyhow already too far long overdue record-review on the (brand)new FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH full-length-album "AND JUSTICE FOR NONE" released pretty to very recently via "PROSPECT PARK" in this year of 2018 on CD and also on limited CD (as well as on vinyl, too) but after I so far still only own the regular-CD-version my record-review here'n'now will be or better is solely on this one. I will spare me any words about all this… hm... hype'n'farce'n'stuff that's sort of always surrounding FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, yes, I like their musick, their songs and albums, so more and some less like mostly always, and live they totally convinced me and this is all I have to say and you need to know right here and right now. Their precursor release "GOT YOUR SIX" was still sort of okay but at the end of the day simply too dull, too constructed, too predictable, too forced-hard, and simply too flat and too one-dimensional, too boring to really be grapping for more than a few spins and this macho-like rebel-attitude simply too crappy delivered and too superficial done and too unauthentic embossed to be to anyone who's older than eighteen a serious 'thing'. In my book their by far weakest release to date. So I wasn't really that excited when I finally saw "AND JUSTICE FOR NONE" in my local media-store but due to a very 'consumer-friendly' price I finally anyway took it with me anyhow even without having that huge expectations. But, yes, the 'things' thankfully and finally changed again with FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH's "AND JUSTICE FOR NONE", hell yeahr, because the guys created finally again a really good and a damn strong album that's very emotional, melodic, anthemic/hymnal, and in a sort of very often symphonic-melancholic way very heartfelt and soulful and this for all the right reasons and it's finally and thankfully again pretty to in parts also very multi-facetted and variation(s)-rich marked by strong and exciting and especially all in all really pretty grapping songwriting that takes you on an intense ride with a bulldozer-like onwards plowing pick-up-truck down a dirty and dusty highway through some desolate landscapes but with a bright and powerful shining red-flaming sun finally again dawning at the horizon with huge and honest emotions shaking you all the ride again and again, all pushed forwards by fantastic multi-facetted and really larger-than-life vokillz, brilliant done and very diverse guitar playing, and a stunning and heavy rhythm section, all driven forwards by very skilled musicians and songwriters in the driver-seat(s), yes, and so expect a very strong bastard-child born and bred in nearly equal parts by PANTERA, BRAND NEW SIN, and NICKELBACK, yes, some great cover-versions and suprisingly strong lyrics, a drop-dead-gorgeous artwork, and a broad and fat widescreen production-sound then round it all nicely up, yes, and I have clearly to say that I am really in love especially with the sort of more 'balladesk' tracks and so I would and do recommend you especially "SHAM PAIN", "BLOODY", "WHEN THE SEASONS CHANGE", "STUCK IN MY HEAD", and "WILL THE SUN EVER RISE" to you and also the more harder and harsher and heavier hitting "TOP OF THE WORLD" and "ROCK BOTTOM" really conquer massively and I have also to say that you won't find a real weaker or truly weak song on this album, yes, just that you know it. Okay, that's it, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH seem to be finally back on track again with "AND JUSTICE FOR NONE" and I can calmly and how-ever clearly recommend it to you, yes, and then that's it for now again.
(8 of 10 points)
https://fivefingerdeathpunch.com/ (-the link to the homepage of the band)





FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH - "BLOODY" (2018, "AND JUSTICE FOR NONE")






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen