Sonntag, 2. November 2014

BOOTS & BRACES - "GÖTTER DER GERECHTIGKEIT"


Okay folks, after tonight only more or less some pictures were posted up here by me and nothing else will come up tonight anymore I felt that I could also give you to finish this very day a little video or song up here finally again, and after I am currently in an evergreen fever I will give you a through and through true and real German Oi! Rock & Roll classic, no one else than the almighty and iconic BOOTS & BRACES with their total anthem "GÖTTER DER GERECHTIGKEIT" from their epic classic "SCHÖN WAR DIE ZEIT". I love this stuff, pretty much grew up with it for good parts of my youth - which means for the best parts of my youth. THANKS to BOOTS & BRACES for the great music and all the great personal memories linked to/with it. So, enjoy it, this is a great lesson in german history that they won't teach you at school. Cheers & Oi! Oi! Oi! /// Andy

Stomp out the filth and dirt.
No mess, no fuss, just pure impact. Oi!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen