Sonntag, 9. November 2014

THROWDOWN - "HOLY ROLLER"


Hey guys, tonight just a little video and in this case it's the swing of the axe:
THROWDOWN blasting out their "HOLY ROLLER", one Monster of a song.
Sort of a PANTERA ripp off... ah... sort of heavily influenced by PANTERA... definitely, period.
But after PANTERA sadly enough aren't anymore an won't be ever again I take a great copy all day,
especially when the copy does such a phenomenal work.
So, I hope you enjoy it.
Beside this: It's currently very busy but I am trying to post something new asap, trust me, so stay tuned for more to come.
More or less next up will be my review on my album of 2014, so be excited for it.
Then now that's all already again.
Have a good start into the next week and then I say good night and I am offline again. /// Andy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen