Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

BLUE COLLAR CRIMINALS - "WALK OF LIFE" (DIRE STRAITS - Cover) (***Video***)

Hey folks, next clip and song up here!!! And: That's a great one!!! I mean, I really love this band, the BLUE COLLAR CRIMINALS, one hell of an awesome American Oi! band of the more or less "new" generation (even run by battle-scarred veterans and longrunners on/of the scene), Arizona based, and here is their infamous and just brilliant cover version of the larger than life DIRE STRAITS classic "WALK OF LIFE". I've grown up with the music of the DIRE STRAITS, thanks to my parents, and I still hold this Rock music legends dear and close to my heart, I love their stuff. And now: What the BLUE COLLAR CRIMINALS did out of this masterpiece is just a perfect sing a long friendly, stomping as well as anthemic, Oi!/Streetpunk styled cover that totally gives honour and respect to the original song, another masterpiece of their own. So, yeahr, now hopefully just you enjoy it, and maybe if the time is right knock down some brews or so. Amazing shit!!! Cheers & Oi! Oi! Oi!


BLUE COLLAR CRIMINALS - "WALK OF LIFE"
(DIRE SRAITS - Cover)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen