Freitag, 12. Oktober 2012

Motivation...

Hey guys, two weeks already gone by this month and not much going on here, so I'm just writing and posting to let you know that currently I just can't find the motivation to do something up here, I can't come up with the energy to put into proper posts up here that I normally put into the work I'm doing with this blog and so currently I decided to lay it to rest for a while untill this changes again. Something that was already dawning last month, to be honest. At the moment there's just to many other stuff far more exciting and interesting, entertaining and important to me than blogging and sitting infront of my PC and staying in. I know that there's still more than enough to do this very year up here, just thinking of all the records waiting to be finally reviewed, so this is no saying bye for the rest of the year and also hell no deciding to quit, this is just the announcement of a little break or so up here, nothing more, nothing less. More or less regular readers know that this can change soon, prompt and quick, maybe already within the next week with the weather turning finally into Winter again, but maybe it will also take some time. And so, don't you wonder, just that you know about it. And untill then all the best and check out and get the new PRO-PAIN masterpiece album, finally this legends are back as strong as they and there work are meant to be. And don't you ever forget...
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen