Dienstag, 26. Dezember 2017

KRAWALLBRÜDER - "MEHR HASS" (2017)

KRAWALLBRÜDER - "MEHR HASS"
(Running time: 42:04 minutes; 11 songs)
("Soulfood"; 2017; CD):
Hey guys, yes, it's christmas and so I wish you all a merry christmas and I hope that you do and will have some great days and a fantastic time, but anyhow, already a few (busy) days passed us all by that saw no new post coming up here for you by me and after I came back home today and do have some free time for my own to spend right now I thought why not give you finally a new post and in this case again a new record-review for you, yes, and so now here comes my record-review on the new/current KRAWALLBRÜDER album "MEHR HASS" released via "SOULFOOD" at the early beginnings of this year's january of 2017 and so, yes, it's sort of really about time that I finally come up with it up here. It was pretty much my first 2017 releases that I bought this year, yes, and this just a few short days after it was released and now it is pretty much one of my final record-reviews that I'll probably do up here still in 2017, hm, that's life or so, and anyhow, now straight one more time into the action, yes, and so now here we go again... but... I'll keep it short or at least I'll try to keep it short this time around, just that you know that, and so now here we go again - and this time for real: The KRAWALLBRÜDER... if you now read this blog already a little bit longer... than you probably know what this band means to me... from a solid to good and even very good German Oi! band over an at first to/for me pretty unimportant metallic as well as 'punky' and definitely deeply in Oi! rooted German Rock band they grew on to one monster of a band with a very unique and characteristic music that's very well'n'high-skilled and still (more or less clearly) in Oi! rooted German Rock with some and sometimes also definitely stronger metallic impressions and marks in it all, heavily enriching it, and that's all the time incredible hymnal, catchy, and anthemic and yet also all the time very hard rockin' and filled with highly dynamic and rousing energy to the max and some slightly 'punky' notes are here and there partially also still to be recognized/noticed. Personally the KRAWLLBRÜDER really give me incredible much and are one of the bands that really helped me to keep carrying on over all the last years/nearly the last decade and they pushed me through all the shit that I had to work myself through and out of and today they keep pushing me on, lifting my head up, or just keep me going with a proud and positive attitude, no matter what ever may or will come to cross my way, and this they do with their music as well as with their lyrics, personally in my book they became simply to one of the very best and greatest bands we have today; and when we step away from the 'personal level' they are and remain also still exactly this, definitely, one of the very best and greatest and probably also in general still most important bands that we have these days around, point and fact. Great and heavy and yet also maybe 'massively-especially-today' very diverse guitars that shine with crushing riffing, forceful rhythm arrangements and fresh changes in the pace structures of the songs as well as and maybe especially with the fantastic solos and the first class lead work, yes, this guitars and this guitar work mark the songs heavily as well as the very charismatic and hard and yet still (sort of) melodic sung lead vocals, yes, backed up by loud'n'proud crew back ups. Behind all there's then the stunning and massive heavy rhythm section that's going with full force and absolutely tight and precise to work and that's really adding massive amounts of beefy and bulky meat to the backbone of the music on the KRAWALLBRÜDER's "MEHR HASS", yes, and this for all the right reasons and in all the right way and manner, period. Great intense atmosphere and strong sing-a-longs as well as in general a fulminant songwriting is then cultivating it all, hell yeahr, giving us even a lot of larger-than-life moments, yes, one more time again. Forget about all the copying ripp-offs outta there, fuck 'em, here we have and here we get the real deal. My absolute favorites are "DIE WELT ZUM FEIND", "UNBEUGSAM", "A.M.O.R.", especially "WO DAS HERZ SCHLÄGT", "MEHR HASS", and (also especially) "MANCHMAL". The direct precursor albums "SCHMERZFREI" (I reviewed it in 2014 up here and it got and still gets clearly 10 of 10 points) and "VENGANZA" (I never reviewed it up here because of the 'as-good-as-dead-state-of-existence' of this very blog here in 2015 and 2016 but it would got and still would get 9 of 10 points) were/are just still both a little bit even-stronger than "MEHR HASS" but it is anyhow one hell of a strong album, yes, very good to great, without a single slightly doubt, and so just in case that you outta there reading this right here and right now really shouldn't have/own or even know it... why the bloody fuck of hell ever... then by any means make sure to change this finally and this as soon as possible and get it, oh yes, because it is clearly and highly and calmly recommend by me to/for you, definitely, and so just go out and get it. Ah, and by the way, very strong and powerful lyrics, a great artwork, and a first class production sound finally round it all up, yes, and this in a pretty supreme way, period. So, yes, I've said it all... go and get it!!! Cheers & Oi! Oi! Oi!
(8,5 of 10 points)
www.krawallbrueder.com/ (- the link to the homepage of the band)







KRAWALLBRÜDER - "UNBEUGSAM" (2017, "MEHR HASS")









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen