Mittwoch, 3. Dezember 2014

JUDAS PRIEST - "HEADING OUT TO THE HIGHWAY"


JUDAS PRIEST -"HEADING OUT TO THE HIGHWAY"

(Taken from the 1981 JUDAS PRIEST album "POINT OF ENTRY".)


Short and simple and straight said: 

ONE OF THE VERY FEW VERY BEST BANDS EVER NO MATTER OUT OF WHICH MUSICAL ERA OR MUSICAL GENRE AND BY FAR OVERDUE THAT THEY COME UP BEING FINALLY FEATURED HERE!!!!

(And I can't tell ya how incredible important this band was and is and probably always will be for me. Total phenomenal, period.)

I could have choosen legions of songs of the almighty JUDAS PRIEST, how-ever, I decided to pick here and now their larger than life Old School Hard Rockin' Heavy Metal anthem "HEADING OUT TO THE HIGHWAY" (in it's original and official video version), hm, for no specififc reasons ever, just because it's currently on heavy rotation here and I simply wanted to share it with you and to have it up here on my blog as well, yes, that's it, and so here it now comes.

Play it damn fuckin' loud!!!

HEAVY FUCKIN' METAL!!!

GO!!!

JUDAS PRIEST back in the days.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen