Freitag, 17. September 2010

All quiet on the western front...

 Hey guys,
just a little 'News' posting before I start writing more today and tonight for ya. It was very damn quiet here on the 'blog front' this week with the last post being from last past sunday, if I'm not tottaly going wrong right now. But it was a pretty busy this week, so I decided to just spend the only very little free time this week with some other stuff than being online and loading up posts and stuff like this. (Sorry fo the guys that contacted me via MySpace and gotten no response until now, but okay, waht shall I say, that's life beside the digital world, and that's still my first priority and at this position it will always remain!!!) I still call a very active and intense real life my own, you know... Okay, back to the topic. After I've already posted a 'News' (on the blog) post not so long ago you now just get a little note 'bout what's going on currently and in the next time. I'm still working on the announced interviews, but the ones I want to do with FIGHTING 84 and THE BARONS are pretty much finished and in the next few days I'll have them sended out to the bands, next then will be the RAZORWIRE and THROAT-CUT interviews, and then there will be coming some more stuff with OFFENSIVE WEAPON, FOLSOM and DOS DIAS DE SANGRE (if the bands want to do the interviews, you know, 'cause that's the first obstacle that's out there to be taken by storm or anyhow else;-)...).
Then the interviews with CRUCIAL CHANGE and the SORE LOSERS, two fantastic bands, are here,bands, since the last weekend or so. I'll start writing on them this weekend (maybe even tonight), so that you should be able to read them by the beginning of the next week. But I'll just post them when I have them here on the blog totally and completly written, 'cause it sucked when I used to release and post the earlier interviews when thy weren't completly written and ready to read, and I won't repeat this practise anyhow. The interviews are great outcomes of the work with the bands, and you really can be pretty strong excited about reading them soon. THANX to the great SORE LOSERS and to the very sympathic Tyler of CRUCIAL CHANGE for investing so much work and putting so much effort in it, THANX a lot guys, HAIL!!! I wanted to put them online already this week but I just didn't get it done (read above to get to know the reasons why), but by the beginning of the next week you'll be able to read them.
Also new coming will be a new "Gig Report" posting (after the last one is some months old already...), it will be one of this years' "Altstadtfest" in Goslar that happened again the last weekend. Sooner or later you'll be able to read about it here.
What will be coming up next in the other categories (and also beside them) I've already written not that long ago in the precuror 'News' posting (already mentioned), so please just read there if you're interested in it, what you all should be;-), 'cause then I don't have to repeat myself here.
Also the interview that I've done one and a half month ago or so with Ryan (great guy and great work) of CRUCIAL CHANGE and the "THE SPIRIT OF YESTERDAY" blog (Cheers mate!!!) you now can also read on his blog, on "THE SPIRIT OF YESTERDAY" (http://thespiritofyesterdayoi.blogspot.com/), and this blog (I've already said it before, but in this case it's no problem to repeat myself) you should know anyway, great work with a lot of heart, passion and effort in it. I hope things will be accelearte on "THE SPIRIT OF YESTERDAY" again pretty soon!!! Ryan, all the best greetings from Germany to you and your wife!!! Oi!
Ah, and Jan (Cheers dude!!!) asked me if I would like to do something for his next issue of his first class printed fanzine called "MAGDEBURG PUNX", and yes, I would not just like but love to do it!!! I'll contact him this or the next day and together we will get it done what exactly and which direction it will take, and yes, I'm pretty excited to do smething for a printed fanzine finally again!!! Jan, damn it, THANX a lot for this opportunity, it's great of you, I really appreacite it!!!
Ah, and I've also posted some more new likns to sites and especially to other blogs that you really should check out if you find the time to do so, 'cause they are all worth it. By the way, some links to sites on the web and also one or two blog links seem not to work anymore anyhow, so maybe I should refresh the two lists also in the next time... Hm, but- how do I now tell it ya- it's really not that important to me currently, so don't expect that too soon, if you know what I mean, haha;-)!!!
Today/Tonight some more stuff will be coming, then I'll be workin' on the two new interviews, and by sunday or monday you should get to read more new stuff again, and by the beginning of the next week the interviews (like already said above). Tomorrow I'll spend my saturday with my chica amante, so don't expect any new postings tomorrow, but then things will be up and ready again.
So that's all for the moment when it comes to 'News', so wait and see what I'll settle together this evening and night for ya, I've planned some things that I want to post the next hours, so yes, watch out and be prepared for it, we will see what will come to happen tonight here after pumping iron for something about two hours in the gym tody, but as long as my fingers still work when it comes to typing all is good and fine with me, haha;-)!!!
Cheers & Oi!, Andy!!!
Now you get a little video clip of a to me nearly totally unknown band, it's a french Skinhead band (at least I think that they are Skinheads anyhow...) called 9ÈME PANZER SYMPHONIE or something like this, and the song is called "AVE EUROPA". I think it's a R.A.C. band with some attitude that's pretty radical right wing stuff... but okay, how-ever, I don't have to agree on anything especially not if it's bullshit, but that's how it should be for anyone, so yes, I really like this song and I also don't know anything more of or about this band, so if you like to listen to some good stuff then just sit back and enjoy it, if not it's also okay anyhow. Hm, I don't understand a single word that they sing, but it would be intersting if they use the old poem "AVE EUROPA" as the lyrics to this song in some way. If anyone knows more about it, please just leave a comment. That's all, so now comes the video clip (okay, let us call it a video clip... but don't expect too many moved pictures at all;-)...). Oi!

9ÈME PANZER SYMPHONIE - "AVE EUROPA"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen