Dienstag, 7. September 2010

*** CHARGED G.B.H. ***

Hey folks,

time for some good old Punkrock again here on this very blog. I've found a nice video of the immortal G.B.H. anthem "SICK BOY" and it's pretty cool, so I decided to put it up here so that you can see and enjoy it. To the band I don't have to say anything more, I guess, if not so then shame on your head!!! Great and legendary british (Hardcore) Punkrock band. Even a lot today may seem a little bit (or also a littel bit more) clichè you should keep in mind that this was one of the bands that started it all back in the days when this was a Way of Life and not just fashion and also no clichè. So, yes, I think that said must be enough, now just you enjoy the clip and the song!!! Pure british old school Punkrock at it's best!!! Cheers & Oi!



G.B.H. - "SICK BOY"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen