Sonntag, 5. September 2010

*** KRISHNA HARDCORE ***


Next up again a little video clip(/-s) posting for your enjoyment!!!

Calm down, nah, currently I think that from tomorrow on I'll have the time to post some more 'weighty' things again, my chica amante will be out of town again for some days due to her work, I'll have to give my body a little break to give my body some time of regeneration from my intense and heavy sports schedule, when it comes to my job I've busy worked a lot of stuff before it's time for that stuff so that I can at least spend some time for more 'serious' stuff here again. So, for now, a new video, maybe two will be coming for ya. And yes, it's really about time that I pay tribute to this great band, the legendary SHELTER. One of the very best Hardcore bands ever, point and fact!!! Great music and songs, great lyrics and message, point and fact, too!!! I could wright much, much more about and to them and what they've always meant and still mean to me, but nah, not now. It's getting late and before she has to leave tomorrow we'll have some nice things going on tomorrow, my chica and I, so that I really need to go to bed right now. Don't want to make her mad at me the day she has to leave for a while, haha;-)!!! I've listened to SHELTER again a lot in the last time and yes, recognizing that beside the review to their currently last and maybe really final record "ETERNAL" they weren't present on this blog until yet like they deserve it, I decided two things: 1.) Beside the 'American Oi! History Series' I really have to run a second category of tributes to great bands (and SHELTER will be part of this) here on this very blog; (and) 2.) I will post some videos (currently I changed my decision, so that it will be pretty much really more than just one or two videos only) of them to pay them the tribute they deserve to get from me. I first listened to them much over than a decade ago, it must have been 1995 or so, thanks to a former class mate and friend of mine, and from then on they were always with me over all the years, and so they are also now here. I've taken some videos of them, one is a cool live clip of their great controversial anthem "IN DEFENSE OF REALITY" of their last masterpiece "ETERNAL", then you should/will also get their classics "DON'T WALK AWAY" (fantastic clip, SHELTER a.k.a. the "KARMA COPS", great), "IN THE VAN AGAIN" (I just say: Party Time;-)!!!), "CIVILIZED MAN" (a real classic), and also their two of their great mid-to-late 1990's anthems "WHOLE WIDE WORLD" of their controversial, very 'poppy' and catchy record "BEYOND PLANET EARTH" (great stuff) and also their über-hit "HERE WE GO AGAIN", and I think a lot of you guys know this great larger than life hymn!!! Brilliant, it still gives me goose pimples every time I listen to it, still, after much more than a decade it was written, recorded and released, it was on their immortal classic "MANTRA", and better you won't get it!!! A lot of the songs are taken from "MANTRA" and "BEYOND PLANET EARTH", if not all, and I feel good with it!!! Two great records of a legendary band, so fuck off with all your so called Tough Guy Hardcore stuff for now, and all what you else make mad about it, 'cause forget about how 'poppy' and catchy this songs are, they are damn fantastic Hardcore hymns that still remain unbeaten and unbroken, still standing tall, strong and proud above the rest. Not much more left to say about it at this point, there will be coming more 'bout SHELTER in the (maybe near) future, so get prepared for it, and now enjoy the songs and the (official) clips to/of them. Stay positive, 'cause it's the best way of revolting against this sick mentality that's ruling the fucked up world we are forced to live in!!!



SHELTER - "HERE WE GO AGAIN"



SHELTER -"WHOLE WIDE WORLD"


SHELTER - "DON'T WALK AWAY"

SHELTER - "CIVILIZED MAN"

SHELTER - "IN THE VAN AGAIN"

SHELTER - "IN DEFENSE OF REALITY" (Live)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen