Freitag, 3. September 2010

*** BEATDOWN HARDCORE FROM GOSLAR CITY ***



Damn it,





it's really 'bout time that I finally put up a post to the great DOS DIAS DE SANGRE. Check 'em out on http://www.myspace.com/dosdiasdesangre. I don't know for how many years now I know (at least the most of) the guys right now, but for much longer than an decade it is already. Very good guys, so the best greetings go out to them at this point and time!!! I've reviewed their both currently releases back in the days on my MySpace-Blog so if you still don't know them, maybe read their via going to http://www.myspace.com/manslaughterandy and then go and get their records. The last one, "DIA DE LOS MUERTOS" was released by the german Hardcore label "BEATDOWN HARDWEAR INC." (http://www.beatdownhardwear.de/), and there you should easily still get it, and yes, getting it, that's exactly what you should do, if you still don't call it your own. So, like I've already said, it's really about time that I post something about them. They're a really great band, and not only because they are some mates of mine, they are really damn great!!! Brutal, heavy, harsh, and very stand-alone metallic Beatdown Hardcore on a high international level of quality. And, yes, they know how to play their instruments, and they know even better to write damn fantastic songs, yes, for sure, trust me!!! They are currently recording respectively finishing the works on their new release, a split record (but don't ask me about their split partners, I don't know it and they just refuse to tell it me, haha, damn it, this sucks;-)...), and I think it should be also coming out still in this very year of 2010, and I'm damn excited about it!!! When it's out I'm hoping also to do an interview with them, so be prepared, time will tell. Or at least I hope so, that time will tell it or at least something else, haha;-). Now you get two videos of them, one is of their song "POR VIDA CARNAL" featuring the german Underground Gangsta Rap/Hip Hop guys of THE GOODFELLAS, and the other is of their brilliant track "EVA MENDEZ", and that's really a monster, be sure about it!!! That's all for now, I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do it!!! Pride, Honor, Trust, Loyalty... Hardcore!!!



DOS DIAS DE SANGRE (feat. THE GOODFELLAS) - "POR VIDA CARNAL"

DOS DIAS DE SANGRE - "EVA MENDEZ"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen