Mittwoch, 22. September 2010

AMERICAN ROCK AGAINST COMMUNISM

Hey folks,

I'm very sorry,  but currently I just don't find the time to work faster and harder or just more here on this very blog... don't ask me why, too many reasons to name them all and too hard times over the last half week to get bthrough, things went totally not how they were planned to went, and so on, but now all the troubles especially in my private life seems to be (hard) worked over now and I'll keep it this way!!! Thank the gods or whom or what else ever!!! So, back to the current topic, so that's the reason why the announced stuff is not ready yet, but I'll workin' on it on and on and on, and still. But to give you something new you now get a video clip of one of my all time favorite songs and bands, of the old American Oi!/R.A.C. band NEW GLORY and it's of their self titled larger than life anthem, taken from their fantastic "BACKLASH" full length record. (I think it was eleased back in 1988 or 1999.) They will be featured in the pretty next posting of the 'American Oi! History Series', so I won't tell ya more about them, and now just enjoy this great song!!! Ah, by the way, I've done the video by myself, haha;-), a little Steven Spielberg I am;-), but don't expect any somehow moved pictures, 'cause I use to work more reduced and concentrated on the basics, haha;-)... but hey, it was just my first shot yet and the next ones will be aimed better, haha;-)!!! 'BOOTS & CLENCHED FISTS, THEY CALL US TERRORISTS!' Oi! Oi! Oi!


NEW GLORY - "NEW GLORY"


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen