Donnerstag, 9. September 2010

*** STAND OF PLAY ***

Hey guys,
today/tonight you just get nothing more than a littel 'News' posting, even it's not really that much a 'News' post 'cause it's more like 'Stand of play!' thing, so don't just expect too many fresh news at all, haha;-). I've got currently plenty of work to do, and beside that I'm finally looking forward to spend some time with my chica amante this weekend finally again after she'll be back in town again, and also I'm firing up my training schedule again and not to forget about the two concert days this weekend here in Goslar Rock/Suck City. So it can be possible that before next week things will be a little bit 'relaxed' here on this blog. But there are some more things that will be coming for ya, and I will give you now a little introduction of all this things. So okay, here we go:
The next interviews will be with the SORE LOSERS and with CRUCIAL CHANGE, and I'm really excited about both of them!!! Mike told me he will send the finished SORE LOSERS interview soon, and Tyler told me that he's doing the finishing works on the CRUCIAL CHANGE interview, and even after I've read the done interviews currently not by myself I think I won't promise you too much when I say that you can be at least that much excited about it like I am excited about it!!! After this I'm currently workin' on the next interviews. I want to one with the great THE  BARONS and I hope that I'll send it to Kurt around this weekend. Also I'm workin' on an interview with RAZORWIRE, a great band with Mike of the SORE LOSERS. RAZORWIRE are around for about 18 years, and yes, so I think it will be a great thing to do an interview with them. I'm workin' on it!!! Then I will also give some buddies of mine some 'promotion room', but not because I know and like them as persons, but because they are doing a pretty good job with their old school brutal Deathcore band THROAT-CUT, by the way, they are also writing and/or recording new stuff fo a next Deathcore assault, so watch out. I've done already a sketch of the interview and will be workin' on it to get it done after I've send out the interviews to THE BARONS and to RAZORWIRE, as well as FIGHTING 84. Yes, you read it correctly, FIGHTING 84 will return soon on this blog. You should all know that I really fuckin' like this great young roughneck-band from the States, American Oi!'n'R.A.C. of one of a kind. They've finished pretty much the recordings of their coming debut release, it will be a split record, and you will be able to read soon more about it. I've prepared a little bit and hopefully at the end of this weekend I'll be able to send it to Brandon (Hail!) of the FIGHTING 84, and then you'll know sooner or later even more about them!!! Great young band, that's really deserving the support!!! Interviews, split records, that brings me to the guys of DOS DIAS DE SANGRE, the Beatdown Hardcore Machinery from Goslar City baby!!! They should be pretty much complete with getting their newest release, a split record, together, hm, I think Angelo told me that it will be out still this year, so be prepared. How-ever, when it's out (latest then...) I would also love to do an interview with them!!! I wanted to do already an interview with them for my former printed fanzine but it never came to happen... because the next issue of it never came to happen, haha;-). So I hope that it will be workin' out with the interview!!! Beside this all I haven't forgotten about my plans to do interviews with FOLSOM as well as OFFENSIVE WEAPON, so calm down, time will tell. Hm, looking at all this I think that this will be finally all interviews for this current year here on this blog. Because it all takes time, so we will see how it all will finally work out, but I'll be giving my best, I promise it to ya;-)!!! I'm just thinking about to do also a second interview with SUCKERED IN when their split record will be out, so Chowder, watch out, haha;-)!!! Also it would be great to do another interview with the brilliant THE BROADSIDERS from Texas, not at least because their current "PRESSED TO KILL" 10" is just awesome!!! But, ahrg, time will tell what and also how all will work out at the end of the day (or days;-)...).
Okay, beside this I think it's pretty cool that Ryan of CRUCIAL CHANGE and the "THE SPIRIT OF YESTERDAY" blog is thinking about to put the interview that I've done with him because of his fantastic work online on his blog, too. Nice shot!!!
After this there are still some reviews coming for ya. Next record reviews will finally be of THE BROADSIDERS - "PRESSED TO KILL" (10") and the 45 ADAPTERS - "DON'T TRUST ANYONE WHO DOESN'T DANCE" (7"),and not to forget about the CD of the great RAZOWRIE (THANX a lot, Mike!!!), as well as there are still the fanzine reviews of the current issues of the "Ox Fanzine" and the "FuZe Magazine" waiting to be written by me for ya. Also I finally got it done and I gave birth to the category of the movie reviews, and there are more to come. Don't expect just what-so-ever subcultural movies, I'll put up more that I think are some-how, hm, let us say: 'interesting'. Next will also be some new categories, and this will be the ones of the sort of book reviews (finally;-)...) and of politics. Yes, politics. I've written earlier that I don't want to put this stuff up here, but nah, when I look at Germany and what's currently going on, damn it, not that I think I could change anything anyhow but I just want to let my anger about it out, and so there will be coming something for ya, if ya like it or not, haha;-). When it comes to the book reviews you can expect a lot of different stuff, trust me. I hope that I will get it pretty soon done!!! But hey, I still have a real life so don't epect me to spend every damn free minute here in front of my computer. Also continued will be the 'American Oi! History Series', and with great acts like THE ALMIGHTY LUMBERJACKS OF DEATH, ARRESTING OFFICERS, NEW GLORY, the YOUTH DEFENCE LEAGUE, FORCED REALITY, and STARS & STRIPES you can expect some more good and necessary stuff to be featured before we enter the 1990's of American Oi! for the first time. Also I will do another kind of tribute category, like I've announced it in the SHELTER 'Videos' post, but I'm not sure how I finally will do it, so just wait and see. Also the 'Sports' category will be continued hopefully very soon, I've planned to do some postings to the bodybuilding legend ROLF EVERS (also 'my' trainer) and the current german bodybuilding machine DENNIS WOLF, so there will be coming more sooner or later here on this blog. Time will tell how I'll be able to get it all done here, like I've said, wait and see.
So okay, that's all what there is to tell about the stand of play here on this blog, some more 'outside news' you will get sooner or later here again, too. Right now I'll leave you with this post here 'cause it's getting a little bit late right now and I'll leave now my computer and with him you, my readers, for tonight. Don't let them grind ya down, never surrender, never give in!!! Cheers & Oi!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen