Sonntag, 12. September 2010

*** BERLIN CITY PSYCHOBILLY ***


Hey folks, 

back home after a long and great day, but I'm pretty fuckin' tired now and it's getting more and more damn late (okay, it's already pretty late...or early... how you like to see it, haha;-)...), so just a short video for ya. Some Psychobilly or Punkabilly or Drunkabilly or WTF else ever is no coming for ya. I usually can't stand this type of music, like you all sould know already, but sometimes some nice stuff that also pleases my ears use to came and still use to come out and so this one here. It's a little clip to the MAD SIN song "POINT OF NO RETURN" and it's of their "DEAD MOON CALLING" record, released some few years ago (not their currnt release). I always used to like this band, even they play a music out of specific genre that's so totall not my cup of tea that I can't really tell it to ya. and yes, that's all for now for this 'cause I really just don't want to write now anymore here, haha, up and away into bed and sleep I now go;-), 'til soon!!! Cheers & Oi!
MAD SIN - "POINT OF NO RETURN"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen