Montag, 6. September 2010

*** CHICAGO STYLE SKINHEAD Oi! ***

Hey guys,
here comes a nice live video of the great more or less 'young' American Oi! band FEAR CITY from the 'Windy City' of Chicago. It's really a great band, I like them really that damn much!!! Hard hitting and harder stomping, bonedry and guitar driven, sharp and edged American Oi! of the highest grade, first class, to point that out as precise as I can here. I reviewed their "OUR WAY OF LIFE" (released by "Nail Wall Records") record back in the days (completly in german) on my MySpace blog, before I started this blog here and decided to more or less call my former printed fanzine finally a day, I won't post it here again (as it would be a stupid repeat of things done- long- before) so if you're interested in it go to my MySpace site (http://www.myspace.com/manslaughterandy) and work through the whole blog entries until you find the one with the FEAR CITY record review. I also once tried to do an interview with them, 'cause like I've said they're pretty damn good, but sadly enough it never came to happen. I hope that they are still active today and that finally some new material of them will see the light of a new dawn, that would be great!!! Again, a really great band, and you see and listen to them doing a very good cover version of the immortal anthem "SKINHEADS ON THE RAMPAGE" of the legendary and truly immortal American Oi! roughnecks STARS & STRIPES from Boston, one of my alltime favorite bands!!! Forever!!! FEAR CITY are doing a really good job and they're standing their ground doing this cover of this larger-than-life song and band, so thumbs up and respect to them!!! I hope you like and enjoy what you hear, and if so, then check this guys out, buy their reord and get in contact with them via http://www.myspace.com/fearcity and/or http://www.fearcityoi.com/ and just enjoy this really great band. Cheers & Oi!
FEAR CITY - "SKINHEADS ON THE RAMPAGE" (STARS & STRIPES - cover version) (Live)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen