Freitag, 25. Februar 2011

*** "I'M ANTISOCIAL, I H8 THE WORLD!!!" *** 'Finally DRIVING the SKREW here on MANSLAUGHTER THUG LIFE!!!' ***



Hey folks, my time today is growing slim so I will spare me every more word about the band that's now coming for ya and the songs of them I now give to ya via some little  videos, those who know do know, and those who not or those who don't want to know shall run mentally amok, anyhow, I don't care and at the end of the day it's all said and done, but this songs and the record that they're taken from (beside the last one, I know, I know, I know) is outstanding and one of the best records ever, music in general, Punkrock in particular, so here they come, the infamous SKREWDRIVER!!! Enjoy it!!! I love this stuff and it's really about time that it comes up here finally!!! Cheers & Oi!


SKREWDRIVER - "ANTISOCIAL"



SKREWDRIVER - "GOVERNMENT ACTION"



SKREWDRIVER - "I DON'T LIKE YOU"


SKREWDRIVER - "YOU'RE SO DUMB"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen