Samstag, 5. Februar 2011

American Oi! goes Eishockey... "ENFORCER" by the great SONS OF LIBERTY


Damn it, the concert tonight with STALKER, ISOLATED and THE CRUSHING CASPARS in Goslar Rock City was damn great, the gig report will follow some-time around in the next time, as well as the gig report of the concert of THE PHENOMENAUTS in Braunschweig last saturday. For now, it's damn late (or early, take it like ya want to do it), so you'll just get another 'Videos' posting for your enjoyment. One of my total favorite bands out there, fantastic American Oi! music from out of Philadelphia, I'm talikng about the phenomenal SONS OF LIBERTY, and you now get a live clip of them playing their great Eishockey anthem "ENFORCER" for ya, so just enjoy it and then good night, I'm participating tomorrow with 'my' team "MEAN MACHINE" in a soccer tournament, so yehp, I should do now my very best to catch at least a little bit good old fashioned night sleep. That's all for now, more will follow hopefully pretty soon, let us see when I will find the time again to do more here, but trust me, I'm doing my best in cut the 'delay-time' as short as anyhow possible. And now, enjoy the clip, enjoy the song, enjoy this damn great stand-alone band, yeahr, and then good night, 'till soon!!! Cheers & Oi!


SONS OF LIBERTY - "ENFORCER"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen