Montag, 31. Januar 2011

*** SOUTHERN DISCOMFORT for the "WHITE NIGGERS" by EYE HATE GOD the founding fathers of SLUDGE CORE ***


Hey folks, last post of this month and a next one of the 'Videos' category, and also yet another one to introduce a new band to this very blog. I'm talking about no one else than the absoultely great and legendary and just immortally insane and also damn immortally awesome EYE HATE GOD, the damn most important and popular and also (if you ask me) best-known and very, very best Sludge Core (or maybe also Sludge Metal... or just Sludge...) bands ever, hm, and maybe also the founding fathers of this style. I came pretty much deep down into Doom and after this then especially Sludge music from sometime back in the later middle of the 1990's years, especially EYE HATE GOD became a sheer force to me, and I always stayed true to it and always held and hold it (and again especially EYE HATE GOD) close and dear to the heart. Over the last years I grew a little bit out of it, nah, I haven't grown out of it, no, I've just listened not that much to it over the last years. But after some years ago I listened for the first time to ARSON ANTHEM (and their Sludge influences) I really 'grew again strongly deep down into it', yehp, and over the last months it made really "Bang!" again, and this you can really experience by reading through some of the entries of the last one or two months here on this very blog. And yes, so I decided to do finally a honour and tribute post to, of and about EYE HATE GOD (it's really about time that I do this anyhow), and after pretty often the 'Videos' postings here on this very blog are also more or less tribute posts as well as introduction posts I do it now (again) this way, with a 'Videos' posting. I really loved and still love their style, perfect Sludge Core music, stuff of one of a kind, awesome (un)holy shit!!! Doom Metal, Blues, Southern Rock, some Hardcore and some Noise Rock to it, hell yeahr, that was and still is really outstanding and outshining stand-alone musick of the most brutal and most heavy as well as of the most extreme and most emotional kind (even and especially without playing it all with just looking at the pace of the songs) of music that was ever developed and played on this rotten soil. Is it "DOPESICK", like the title of one of their (and maybe their very, very best) record/-s ever says?!? Hell yeahr, it is!!! Is it extreme and sick and nothing for the weak hearted out there?!? For fucks sake, yeahr, damn it is!!! Is it really stand-alone music?!? You can bet your ass on that!!! And yes, for better or for worse, had been the members of and in the band guys that lived it all to the extreme, that always practised what they've preached?!? Damn fucking yeahr, and they still do it!!! And that's great, even it's maybe in some cases not good and more bad it's still great, no damn plastic fakeass rock musicians, just the pure real deal, just great!!! I love this music, and I can't really tell ya what especially EYE HATE GOD meant and still mean to me and I really hope desperatly that finally a new album of them will coming out some near day in the hopefully near future!!! (Announced it is already.) And now just enjoy the three videos that I've chosen for ya, a live video clip of EYE HATE GOD playing and performing "WHITE NIGGERS" live on stage in Brooklyn (I think it must have been back then in 2006 or so), the video clip of and to their incredible great anthem "SOUTHERN DISCOMFORT", and also a little video clip (even this one isn't really a 'real' video clip anyhow anyway...) of "MY NAME IS GOD (I HATE YOU)", and yes, again, now just enjoy the clips and songs and with this also this stand-alone awesome band!!! Phenomenal!!!




EYE HATE GOD -"SOUTHERN DISCOMFORT"


EYE HATE GOD - "WHITE NIGGERS" (live) (Brooklyn) (2006?!?)


EYE HATE GOD - "MY NAME IS GOD (I HATE YOU)"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen