Samstag, 22. Januar 2011

"Banging around in bars with guitars, dreaming the dream of being Punk stars, singing our songs of freedom from the hearts, drop the politics: Upstart!!!"

BRUTAL ATTACK - "STRAIGHT EIGHTS"
("Rebel Records"; CD):
Uh, uh, uh, and after YOUNGBLOOD no one else than BRUTAL ATTCK are coming. Beside or better after SKREWDRIVER the at the second position standing or ranked most well-known and anyhow legendary White Power NS Rock Against Communism band of all time, ha, and here you find the review of their current release. The leftist are crying out their hearts now how this can be possible and that this can't be true because again such a review of such a recod on a blog that's run by me a guy who's standing opposed to racism and fascism and anti-Semitism, etc. pp. and pretty much I'll be labeled as a 'Nazi-Lover' or something like this anyway, haha;-), and the right faggots, ha, I can see 'em swinging their fists and running their mouths how on a fucking PC red liberal zionist leftists blog like this the new record of one of their biggest super star groups ever and maybe their most legendary and still active band is being reviewed by a 'ZOG Bot' and a 'Nigga Lova' like me, haha;-), and to both sides I'll pretty much a damn fencewalker latest now, haha;-), but you know what, damn it all and despise them all, I fucking do what I want and I have no time for any of you jackasses out there and all your pseudo-political games, so go and fuck yourselfz and then get a real life and start to live it, I give a fuck about your Masterrace bullshit, lowlife scum like you really thinks to be anyhow supreme, ha, I can't stop laughing, as well as also about your World-Wide-Class-Less-Society-Unity crap, just open your eyes because there are so many crackheads out there with that at least I really don't want to be united anyhow and I'm proud of standing unbroken opposed to them all, to scum like for example all the Islamofascists out there with whom all you oh so anti-imperialistic leftwingers are best friends because they are against the oh so evil U.S.A. and the even more evil state of Israel, fuck you all, so yeahr, that's it, no time, no place, no energy for you and the fucked up mess you call your politics and you call your 'life', so just shut up and start living in reality, point and fact!!! So, okay, enough about this at all, and if you now feel yourself being meant, fuck, then this is your 'thing' you have to deal with, and maybe there is nothing to deal with at all because it's just your fault... Okay, back to the topic, now finally really, before I spit even more of my disgust (I feel when I look at all of you idiots from the right to the left and back from the left to the right and what you've done with and to the music, the attitude, the lifestyle I fell in love with and found so much in it, so much I was seeking desperatly for now more than one-and-a-half-decade ago or so, no matter if right or left, you won't destroy or kill it anyhow, trust me) here through my computer-keyboard on this blog. A deep breath, puh, yehp, and load, lock, and fire, here we go: After some years ago BRUTAL ATTACK released their last record "THE REAL DEAL" they are today back with their newest spawn "STRAIGH EIGHTS", it's released on the german (?) NS Rock label "REBEL RECORDS", and for what I know it's currently 'just' out on CD but I'm pretty sure that sooner or later in the future also an LP version will see the light of the day, we'll just have to wait for it, but don't ask me for how long this might may be, haha;-). I first listened to BRUTAL ATTACK... uh, damn it, that's now 'centuries' ago. Don't know, some-time back at the mid of the 1990's or so I guess. A former good friend... what am I talking, my very best friend for oh so many years (don't ask me how and why we went seperate ways some years ago, I thought about it pretty often but nothing comes to my mind at all, maybe it was just the way things and time went and maybe it all had to went this way anyhow...) made me known to them, and BRUTAL ATTACK (together with SKREWDRIVER) had been one of the very, very few White Power 14/88 NS Rock bands that knew to convince and to take me by storm, and still today I use to listen (sometimes more, sometimes less) to them, and ya know what, I always stood for it, never denied it (and why should I?!?) and I won't start with denying it now, still standing for it, even I always despised, opposed and fought (and that's meant the physical way of real man-versus-man fighting, not that AFA coward 'taking action' bullshit, and not the way of 'fighting with your words on the web' by spilling out defamation and lies) their political agenda (even BRUTAL ATTACK always used to have a lot of good lyrics, not your typical stupid WP/NS Rock bullshit all the time) and the supporters of it (beside some few guys that I really came to like very much, like my above mentioned best friend for a long, long time), yeahr, that's right, but anyhow and forget it all now, and so it was pretty clear that I would desperatly need to listen to it (after I've missed already "THE REAL DEAL" and this bullshit crap of KEN McLELLAN & ARROW CROSS and stuff like this, nah, keep this garbage in your can), and then I bought it and now I own and have it, and let me tell ya, I've been listening to it again and again, can't tell ya how often at all, and was it at first a dissapointment and I thought: "What a bunch of boring old farts rock songs...", ha, now-a-days I really have to say, it's great, maybe the best BRUTAL ATTACK record since "BATTLE ANTHEM (MORE TALES OF GLORY)", fucking damn great job Ken and his comrades (sounds damn fucking really like: "What a happy crew!", right, haha;-)...) have done here. When I get it right then most songs are done by Ken McLellan in 2007/2008, hm, but why the fuck it just comes out now?!? But okay, we will maybe never know, so anyhow... BRUTAL ATTACK are celebrating with this one their 30. birthday, or, like it's written in the booklet and on the CD, "30 Years of Rock" or "30 Years of Rock & Roll", and that description really fits 100%. Always a strong hard and heavy, dirty and aggressive rockin' and rollin' band, no typical Skinhead sound (no matter if left or right), no Oi! (especially no Oi!), no Streetpunk, no Skinhead Rock, no Skinhead Rock & Roll, just pure and through and through extreme right wing Rock (or Rock & Roll), White Pride Worldwide (racism), National Pride Worldwide (nationalism), Anti-Communism and Anti-Liberalism, Paganism to it as well, and always hailing the 'Children of the Reich' (...), that was and is the lyrical content of BRUTAL ATTACK, and straight and hard, dirty and earthy, well-grounded and brutal stomping, harsh and aggressive, but always also catchy and hymnal Rock (& Roll) was and is the music of BRUTAL ATTACK, and nothing else, hell yeahr, and nothing else we do get here, and thank the gods (the guys that seem to be out of a comic book and that shall be living somewhere up in the high if not highest north, I mean, what else did ya expect, haha;-)...) for that. The song very strong domiating guitar work, heavy riffing that's dictating the pace and the rhythm of the songs, as well as the mood and the atmosphere, awesome leads that will give you goosepimples and also outstanding damn strong solo work, great, the guitar playing is pure gold. Then we do also get a stoic and very save-in-timing, tight and fucking heavy, a beefy and bulky rhythm section, and yes, even sometimes especially the drumming could be a little bit more varying and diverse the rhythm work will hit you like a bulldozer and will hammer you deep down into the ground, it gives the music really its damn heavy punch. Then we do get this always incredible great and strong vocals, damn it, I just love this voice and style of singing, awesome shit!!! That's just great!!! And yes, especially when you're driving with your car and go just full throttle, even you're doing it the "GTA" style of doing this things, haha;-), and maybe especially when you're doing it all the "GTA" style, haha;-). Okay, some weaker songs are on board and sometimes I would wish that the songwriting would at least be a little bit more varying from time to time, but anyhow, that's all not so distorting the final outcome here at and after all. The definitive stand-alone and truly fuckin' strongest song is the very dirty and even more heavy Rock & Roll smasher "THE DEVIL LOOKED AT ME" (also damn great lyrics) that even the almighty AC/DC couldn't have done better at all (and that's a statement of one of a kind), and beside this larger-than-life anthem also and especially "HERE WE GO AGAIN" (where they steal the RAMONES' "GABBA, GABBA, HEY!" chant, haha;-), they lie, they cheat, they steal, haha;-)...), "ANALYSE THIS", "OLD No. 7 (LIQUID ROCK &ROLL)", "HEARTBEAT OF THE STREET", "UNBROKEN", and "WHEN THE HAMMER COMES DOWN" are just great hymns, but expect "HEY BROTHER" (again a song dedicated to ISD, really?!?...) also the other songs aren't bad or anything like this at all (even they are weaker than the mentioned ones, but not so much weaker at all...). The eye-catching Rock & Roll clichè artwork looks great (even it's damn colored, especially for a WP band, haha;-)...), but the production sound could really be more clear because that would benefit the outshining guitar playing even much more than this 'deep bass' production sound this album here calls its own. But okay, I guess we have to live with it;-)... Lyrically we get also much more diverse stuff than just songs and lyrics dealing with the somewhere here earlier and above mentioned issues, so that you also can discover a lot of good stuff going on at the lyrical front of this album as well. So, yes, that's all what there is to say to this record here, and hate me for it or not but if you're on the hunt for some damn strong pure Rock (& Roll) album, fuck it, despise their political agenda (or share it, damn it, there are enough Gestapo like thought scene police jackasses out there, bah, but I refuse to play their cheap and weak games anyhow), just get this record!!! Thumbs up!!! BRUTAL ATTACK, 30 years of Rock & Roll, the real deal, that's right!!! Get it!!! (9 of 10 points)
(http://www.myspace.com/brutalattack)
And now you get a nice little clip (done by myself, and yehp, it's again truly Oscar-nomination material, what esle, haha;-)...) of this incredible angry and heavy Rock & Roll stomper "THE DEVIL LOOKED AT ME", and also the lyrics (good stuff, damn good stuff), and so now just fucking enjoy it, and yes, spit venom right into its eyes, forever and ever!!!

The lyrics:


The video:


BRUTAL ATTACK - "THE DEVIL LOOKED AT ME"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen