Mittwoch, 19. Januar 2011

News from L.A.'s finest FIGHTING 84!!!

The great FIGHTING 84 seem to be firing all engines up. (And that's damn good, if ya ask me.) I think for all what I know they are still announced to take part on a new upcoming Oi! compilation (but don't ask me anything more about it at this very moment), and also they organized themselves some help by the hands of Ryan of CRUCIAL CHANGE and the "THE SPIRIT OF YESTERDAY" blog. Sounds all damn great, if ya ask me, and I'm very excited about how it all will go on for and with them!!! Great band, I hope it will soon be coming some more stuff from them, ha, and damn it, I'm still waiting for their mysterious SKREWDRIVER cover tune, haha;-). All hail to Brandon and FIGHTING 84 (and also, of course, to Ryan, too), keep the spirit alive, the fight goes on!!! Ah, and btw, I also hope as well that CRUCIAL CHANGE will finally release their new album pretty soon (don't know how far the working process is, just that it was primarly planned to be released by the end of 2010 or so) this already still pretty young new year, and damn it, hopefully also Ryan will finally find the time again to do some work on his great blog in the near future. Cheers & Oi!


1 Kommentar:

  1. HEY ANDY (its Brandon) its FIGHTING 84! WE HAVE A NEW FACEBOOK PAGE AND A NEW DEMO COMING OUT, OUR EMAIL IS fighting84@yahoo.com

    AntwortenLöschen