Donnerstag, 20. Januar 2011

*** "United we stand, divided we fall: Gotta, gotta, gotta, go!!!" ***


Hey folks, it's damn busy the last days, but anyhow, here' coming some new food for ya all. This time it will be about AGNOSTIC FRONT, one of my all time favorite bands and also one of the most important bands ever for me, even it's just a little 'Videos' posting here and now. I'll now give ya the official video clip of one of their biggest hits ever and probably their biggest hits of the 1990's, "GOTTA GO", and that song really defines what the term anthem should really mean. I love this band, and also I damn love this song. And that this song is taken from their awesome (more or less 'comeback') record "SOMETHING'S GOTTA GIVE" (released in 1998 via "EPITAPH RECORDS"... and I can't believe that this is already over an decade ago from now, damn it, where's all the time gone...), and this song still stands its ground and shines out all it's possible rivals. Btw, also a damn cool and pretty funny video, I just say: "For those about to pose, we salute you!!!", haha;-), so just enjoy it, the song as well as the video. And now here it comes...


AGNOSTIC FRONT - "GOTTA GO"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen