Samstag, 29. Januar 2011

HOLY TERROR style metallic Hardcore from out of Los Angeles, California/U.S.A.


Hey folks, I've discovered a new band and that's just great, pure "HOLY TERROR" style, brutal metallic Hardcore in the tradition of the almighty INTEGRITY and other great acts of this kind, like for example FEAR TOMORROW. I'm currently in a hurry so I have to keep this one here ridiculously short, I know, but you get some few informations in the video (again done by me, myself and I) itself, and if you like this great style of Hardcore music then check these guys out (for example directly here with the posted video) and enjoy it!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get there debut (?) EP (on 7'' vinyl?) pretty soon (maybe even from somewhere around over here in Germoney) and then there will also come more about them. The EP was released via "GOOD LIFE RECORDS"... hm, or was it "GOOD TIMES RECORDS"... ah, anyhow, something like this, haha;-), you get the correct informations about that all at the beginning of the now following and up and coming little video clip. Okay, I think that's it for now, yehp, that's all for now, time's up and live-music is calling me to the city of Braunschweig, so yehp, check it out!!! Great stuff!!! Cheers & Oi!
SON OF MAN - "BLIND OMNIPOTENCE"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen