Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011

A Lifestyle called STRAIGHT EDGE, a lifestyle called HARDCORE, to "BURN IT CLEAN" and keep it real, carry the BURDEN to remain true and die-had in the end!!!

A new day (more or less by looking at the date of the last post...) and a new post, and you get one of the sort of the 'Videos' category, and you now get a video of the Straight Edge Hardcore band BURDEN. I don't know that many of or about them anyhow anyway, to be honest, I just lost them out of my eyes asap as I got aware of them. (Don't ask me why, 'cause I have not a single clou...) I first listened to them, and it was also this song you now get a little nice video clip to, when I bought back in the days an issue of the "SLAM MAGAZINE" and got a free sampler CD of the name "FREEWARE VOLUME THREE" by the "SLAM MAGAZINE" and "DEAD SERIOUS RECORDINGS", and on this sampler compilation CD (just a promotion affair) there appeared also BURDEN with their song "BURN IT CLEAN". Maybe I'm wrong, but after I discovered this sampler again in my CD collection BURDEN took me once again by storm so that I wantd to post something to them up here and searched a little bit in the web to find somnething about or to them, and when I searched the web after this whole stuff here I've read that it would be from 2001... damn fuck it, I am truly getting slowly (really slowly?!?) older and older, I mean, 10 years, I can't believe that this my 'first date' with them took place 10 years back in time. Fuck, I mean, where did all this years went?!? But okay, anyhow, now back to the topic: BURDEN, a great band (for what I know and if ya ask me, if not more than this), and "BURN IT CLEAN", a brilliant track (no doubt about it). Hard pushing, angry and heavy, brutal stomping Straight Edge Hardcore in the tradition of bands like STRIFE and EARTH CRISIS, and I just hope that you will fucking enjoy this great band and track. What's sad about it is that it seems that BURDEN aren't active anmore... Okay, now you get da clip. HARDCORE!!! STRAIGHT EDGE!!! FIST!!!


BURDEN - "BURN IT CLEAN"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen