Montag, 24. Januar 2011

American Oi! - "ARMED WITH THE TRUTH"


Hey folks, time's up for the immortally great BEST DEFENSE, one hell of a great and stand-alone old tyme American Oi! band from out of the mid to late 1980's years. I'll do a proper posting to honour them pretty soon the next days (don't think I'll have it down today or tomorrow, but the next days pretty soon) as the next part of the 'American Oi! History' Series here on this very blog, so for now just as a little introduction of and to them a video to their larger-than-life antem "ARMED WITH THE TRUTH", my personal total favorite one of them. I've done the video by myself, and yehp, you are right, if that videos is not worthy to get some Oscars or so then I don't know what else should be worth it anyhow;-). Check it, hopefully you enjoy it, and then asap more about one my all-time  favorite bands. American Oi! Reaction Rock!!! Cheers & Oi!


BEST DEFENSE - "ARMED WITH THE TRUTH"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen