Sonntag, 9. Januar 2011

*** LONG LIVE DEPRAVITY ***

Hey folks, before I leave the screen and go to sleep (maybe I'm about to read some stuff before also... who knows... who cares...) I thought about giving you a new nice little video. Yehp, and what shall I say, to think it is to do it and so now you get another nice new little video for your information and enjoyment. It's of a song of a new record of a band that I will review pretty soon the next days, and I'm talking about the band PLANKS from Germany (http://www.myspace.com/walkingonplanks), one awesome and great metallic Hardcore band that used to release in late 2010 (at least that's what I know about it currently) their newest record "THE DARKEST OF GRAYS" and here you get the track "LONG LIVE DEPRAVITY" of this masterpiece. (Okay, even it's maybe not a 'real' video after all...) Awesome strong and grapping and demanding metallic Hardcore that really demands your attention if you want to understand it and get worked into it, and it holds so much in store for ya, just trust me about this!!! Enough for now, more about this great band and their newest current release coming soon (like also more about the dutch guys of STARVE, a band that I also introduced via a 'Videos' posting some days ago), and so for now just only enjoy it!!! Awesome stuff, (un)holy shit, PLANKS rule!!! And for now, good night, I'm off as well as offline, more coming soon!!!


PLANKS - "LONG LIVE DEPRAVITY"


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen