Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2011

Mr Floppy is pointing it all out...

Hey folks, now you get another nice little video clip up here, also taken by one of my all time favorite TV sitcom series, "UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER", and yes, MR. FLOPPY definitely is no one else but "THE MAN", hm, or maybe "THE BUNNY", who knows, haha;-)... It's a great scene, pointing out some of the major troubles (and damn sure not only of the U.S.A., listen to it- keep in mind, the series is already something about over an decade old, so it says a lot about it- I can't stop thinking about our 'oh-so-great' german society...) of our time, harhar;-). Watch it, enjoy it!! By the way, as well as there will be coming some new "MARRIED WITH CHILDREN" posts in the future, there will also be coming some more new "UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER" posts in the future, trust me upon this;-). What's else left to say?!? I'm working pretty fucking hard and damn much and often this weeks, yehp, and as a matter of fact I really rather use to spend the rare free time I have with my Girlfriend, my sports, my family, my dog, and my friends then with 'going-virtual', yes, so I really don't find currently that much time to do so many new posts here (or other 'outside-of-this-blog' linked to music, scene, subculture, etc. things) the last days (maybe weeks), but the BEST DEFENSE posting is pretty much done (talking about the 'American Oi! History Series'), DENNIS WOLF will finally become a part of this very blog here pretty soon (talking about 'Sports', finally again), new reviews will be up next (INTEGRITY, A TRAITOR LIKE JUDAS, SOCIAL DISTORTION, BRIAN SETZER & THE BRIAN SETZER ORCHESTRA, CALVIN RUSSELL, PALLBEARER, R*U*S*T, etc.), and also more-new-review-and-other-stuff will be online to read as soon as (anyhow) possible. So for now I'll say this day pretty soon next up good bye and so to all of you good night and I'll go now to bed, and if you're still awake reading this then don't miss now MR. FLOPPY in action, and we will read us soon again here at this place, on this very blog here, and until then: Keep it going even if the going gets tough!!! Oi! Oi! Oi!


"UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER" - MR. FLOPPY'S (so called) 'ALL AMERICAN SPEACH'


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen