Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011

25 TA LIFE paying tribute to IRON CROSS: "CRUCIFIED, SKINHEAD ARMY!!! CRUCIFIED, STRAIGHT EDGE ARMY!!!"

Hey folks,
the final post for today, tomorrow at 4.00 o' clock in the mo(u)rning (haha;-)...) goes my alarm bell *ring**ring**ring* and I'll be up and away on my path to work in my currently part-time job (you know, I'm currently wht we call in Germoney today 'jobseeking') and maybe pretty soon my full-time work for the time of the junction until I have one of my 'examination-jobs' reached, and so I'm about to go to bed pretty soon. So, yehp, but I've found this great clip and song of one of my favorite bands ever, no one else than 25 TA LIFE, do a cover of the total über-anthem of another one of my favorite bands ever, the legendary IRON CROSS and their anthem "CRICIFIED", and what shall I say, may all the self-proclaimed 'Skinhead-elitists' cry about long-haired guys in baggy pants doing a cover version of that song, fuck 'em all, the 25 TA LIFE version of this song is truly one of the very best versions I've got to hear of this classic over all the time, hell yeahr, so damn fucking enjoy it!!! It's also a damn cool video clip, by the way. It's fuckin' awesome stuff, check it out and enjoy it!!! And then I wish ya all for one more time a pretty good night time today and we will read us pretty soon again, tomorrow or so, if you like to, trust me, haha;-)!!! Cheers & Oi!


25 TA LIFE - "CRUCIFIED" (IRON CROSS - cover)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen