Montag, 17. Januar 2011

"I WOULD DIE FOR MY BELIEFS TONIGHT!!!"


Hey folks, last post for today and I'm currently working and 'flashbacking' through a lot of my beloved Hardcore stuff and even a lot of jackasses will now cry their weak hearts out, but here I now give ya a nice little video clip of the NO INNOCENT VICTIM masterpiece of an Hardcore anthem song of the title "FLESH & BLOOD" (okay, you see the cover picture of the record on which the song is to be found and that's the 'video' anyhow, but damn it, it's still an awesome great song) and then also one of their violent slasher "NEVER FACE DEFEAT" played live in 2002 at the so called "FURNACE FEST" (never heard of it before, so don't ask me any questions abot it) and it's a damn clip, fantastic song, awesome live performance, enthusiastic crowd, damn good sound, yeahr, so just enjoy it. NO INNOCENT VICTIM are (or were...) a Christian Hardcore band and that's for some scene police faggots at least here in Germany already enough to defame them as not being Hardcore and bullshit like this. Idiots!!! Time will tell, maybe I will do a bigger post about NO INNOCENT VICTIM some day in the future here on this blog, and I'm thinking also about some kind of a special about anyhow 'religious' Hardcore (and Punk) bands, records, labels, and genres, we will see, I'm currently not so sure how I will do it but time will tell. (But get it straight, I'm not a Christian and with 'traditional' religion in general I share usual no common ground at all, especially not with the monotheistic religions as well as also especially not with this whole paganism religion stuff, and just that ya know it, as a Buddhist I have my very own kind of belief, but anyhow I think religious Hardcore and also Punkrock is a very interesting and at least here in Germany a far too much defamed musical and lyrical genre and so I feel somehow the need to give it all some room up here, from Krishna Hardcore to Christian Noise, just accept it.) So for now just you enjoy the two clips and then for all my readers out there I wish ya all a good night for today because I'm damn tired and tomorrow always comes a day too soon, you know about it also as well.

 


NO INNOCENT VICTIM - "NEVER FACE DEFEAT" (live) (2002)



NO INNOCENT VICTIM - "FLESH AND BLOOD"




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen