Montag, 28. Februar 2011

Oi! AIN'T DEAD!!! Oi! Oi! Oi!




Hey folks, after the review of their new release it's now about time for some little 'video-clipping-stuff' to honour the mighty CONDEMNED 84 here and now a little bit. (And yes, I don't give a single damn about all the hustle and defamation of CONEMNED 84, so justshut the fuck up!!!) I have to go to work tomorrow pretty early and so that's all what you now get to read from me so now (while I'm currently still/yet hoping that 'Blogger' is not ticking me off and the uploading of the video works like it should...) just enjOi! this clip respectively the song (because a real video clip it's not...), and btw I love this song, it's one of my favorites of them, yes, that's it, more soon and for now sleep well!!! Good night 'n' Oi! Oi! Oi!


CONDEMNED 84 - ''Oi! AIN'T DEAD''

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen