Freitag, 15. August 2014

BLOOD FOR BLOOD - "GOIN' DOWN THE BAR" (THE WRECHTED ONES - Coverversion)



BLOOD FOR BLOOD - "GOIN' DOWN THE BAR"
(THE WRETCHED ONES - Cover)

Just a little musical appetizer for now, to fill the void or so... today, thank the wise Buddha for this, seems to be a lazy day at work, the first lazy day of this hectic work week so far (when it then really turns out to be really a lazy day), and so I managed to check the blog since some days and I found myself singing this very song here on and on and on in my head since I got up this morning, and even the original version is far better and anyhow out of reach, I still also love the BLOOD FOR BLOOD version of this anthem, and so now you get it, and then more to come maybe hopefully this coming weekend. Cheers & Oi! Oi! Oi! /// Andy

Barbrawl V2.0

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen