Montag, 31. Juli 2017

THE BOUNCING SOULS - "DRIVING ALL NIGHT" (2016, Video)

Okay guys, that's it for today/tonight and also, so you can say, that's it for this month, I hope you've enjoyed the first month after the comeback of this very blog, beside more new record-reviews also more diverse stuff will be coming up again on here as well but for now, yes, it's good to be back and to do "my" stuff up here finally again. Yes, and with that said I now wish you a good night, we'll read us soon again, and I leave you now with a little video-clip to the great anthem of a song that is "DRIVING ALL NIGHT", the opener of the 2016 THE BOUNCING SOULS album of the title "SIMPLICITY". If you still didn't have it then trust my words when I say that you should check this album out. A review on it will also see the light of day up here more or less soon. And now, yes, enjoy the song and then good night for now and until soon. Cheers.



THE BOUNCING SOULS - "DRIVING ALL NIGHT" (2016, "SIMPLICITY")

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen