Freitag, 24. Oktober 2014

News: Concert Updates; Who's gonna buy me some flight tickets?!?

Oh man, how I would love to be there:
SHEER TERROR, SLAPSHOT alone, almighty billing,
and the DJ's, ha, one comment: Whoooaaaa!!!
BLIND JUSTICE and HEAVY CHAINS also rule.
And I would bet that VICE also rock.
This will be GREAT, for sure.
So, okay, who's buying me a flight ticket?!?

Also a damn great billing, and WORLD WAR 4
with their new demo album in their package,
and then also their first show ever. Beside them
xNO TOLERANCEx, BLIND JUSTICE, and the
BOSTON STRANGLER, only two words about it:
HELL YEAHR!!!
And I would bet that FIRE & ICE also know how to
kick ass, definitely.
So, again: Who's gonna buy me a flight ticket?!?

This will be also just GREAT, come on, I mean
AGNOSTIC FRONT and BANE alone, damn it,
this will be definitely damn fucking GREAT!!!
So, okay, for the last time here and now:
Who's gonna buy me a flight ticket now?!?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen