Mittwoch, 3. November 2010

That's up!!!

So, it's now time for another little 'General Informations' post!!! This category is still pretty new and the reason why I've decided to do posts of this sort respectively category is simple the fact that I wanted a solid and regular posting base for 'logistical', 'organisatorical', and 'just' blog interna news. A lot of the newer posts of the 'News' sort had just been more or less about what's going on here on and with this blog and it's content, nah, and this hadn't been the intention of the 'News' category. So I thought about it a little bit back and forth and decided to do something different: The postings of the 'News' sort that will come from now on will be what the 'News' postings should have been all about right from the start, just giving you some news of the blog externa world, news of bands, labels, records, zines, etc. pp., and all the blog interna stuff will you from now on get via the 'General Informations' posts here on this very blog. So, that's it, I hope you all got it;-)!!!

Next up: What going currently on?!? That's going on: I'm damn busy with work, with my chica amante, with my sports, etc. pp. over the last weeks and the now past last month so that it had been pretty quite here at all, especially compared to the months before, I mean, just something about 12 postings, hm, really not that much at all, looking at the quantity. But I think it was still a pretty good month, looking at the quality of the postings, with the interviews with CRUCIAL CHANGE, the SORE LOSERS, FIGHTING 84, and THE BARONS we got some really and truly damn good stuff (at least if you ask me), and yeahr, a big 'THANX!' goes out to all the named bands for their hard work, their effort and time they put into their work with the interviews. You're great guys!!! Also a lot of very well weighty record reviews saw the light of the day, so yes, I think we can pretty much say that it was all in all a very good month. Some more stuff is planned or currently in the work. Still in the making are the interviews with RAZORWIRE and THROAT-CUT, I hope all will work out like planned and that they will come in pretty soon. Planned are interviews with DOS DIAS DE SANGRE (already confirmed) and the mighty THE CORPS from Down Under Australia, and as soon as I have some free time to spend I will get them done, hopefully soon. And I'm still thinking about an interview with FOLSOM, brilliant Hardcore from Las 'Sin City' Vegas, time will tell. Also the 'American Oi! History Series' will be continued pretty soon with great bands and it will soon reach the golden 1990's of American Oi!, and maybe still this year some other new posting categories will be born on this blog (that's how it's planned), a tribute posting category 'bout some other bands and other genres, finally book reviews and something about politics and ego-trippin', so there's more in the making here on this blog. Beside this I'm currently working on an 'American Oi! Special' for the great german printed fanzine "MAGDEBURG PUNX", and beside the ALMIGHTY LUMBERJACKS OF DEATH band history there's also already an interview with "NECK RECORDS" currently in the work. Also an interview with OFFENSIVE WEAPON from NYC is for that Special currently more or less in the work... we will see, time will tell... Also some other stuff is planned by me to do for that special (maybe THE BRIDGEBURNERS and THE BROADSIDERS), be prepard for it, as well as I am currently working on an FIGHTING 84 introduction for it. Yes, so that's all from me for now, I don't know how things will go the next time when it comes to free time to spend, especially when it comes to work I'm now reaching the newest heated up phase, but something good I will be able to put up every time here on this blog, 'no thing for the king';-)!!! More to come soon...

Now comes a pretty cool song via a video for your enjoyment, it's of the legendary COUNTERATTACK, a damn good American Oi! band around the early 2000's years, but much too short-lived, if ya ask me, and that's really a pity. You now get their great track "STEP ASIDE", so just enjoy it!!! Cheers & Oi!


COUNTERATTACK - "STEP ASIDE"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen