Montag, 14. März 2011

"I'M GONNA GET ME OUT, GET ME OUTTA WATER, 'CAUSE NOW I KNOW HOW TO GET OUT!!! I'M GETTING OUT 'CAUSE I CAN SWIM, THERE'S NO ONE THAT WILL GET ME DROWNED!!!"

Here comes a (very little) video clip of the German Punk band POPPERKLOPPER fr you. I usually don't listen to German Punk (read Deutsch Punk) and beside some very few exceptions I've never done so, it's just not my style, my music, my attitude, my '(sub-)culture' anyhow and never was it and never ever will be. But some very few bands I have to admit I like pretty much from all across the German Punk roster... but normally POPPERKLOPPER never was one of these bands, and still today they aren't it. But in 2004 they released some sort of a cooperation album called "NO COMPROMISE" together with PATTI PATTEX (of the semi-legendary Punkrock band SCATTERGUN) and this record really was some good stuff. (Sure nothing anyhow really desperatly necessary and definitely nothing anyhow groundbreaking or even lifechanging, nah, sure not, but anyhow some really and truly good stuff, back then as well as also still even today.) Not over all the distance (hell no) of the full length but it really called some very strong moments (read songs) its very own and so it was a album I decided to buy and so I did and (to be honest) even it never became anyhow some sort of a dear favorite of mine or something like this I always used to listen with some pleasure to it and I never thought that buying it was a mistake. Good (more by the Punkrock spirit of the U.K. than by this of Germany inspired) angry and noisy Punkrock music combined with politically charged rebellious (pretty radical left wing) lyrics (some good points they make while some total crap they also use to preach here and there and don't let us discuss some total non-sense bullshit they used to propagate here and there like- for example- their ridiculous and totally stupid Ant-Americanism and some other stuff like this), and all with a battle-scarred and authentic (like it or not) attitude to and reputation behind it. So here now you get a video clip of my favorite one (lyrically and musically) of the mentioned record, "UNDERWATER", great pretty charismatic Punkrock music and great Way of Life Punkrock Underdog lyrics with the potential to give ya strength and lift ya up when you listen to it when you're down and out on the ground on the cold concrete. So, yehp, that's all for now, just enjoy the clip and the song, I like it very, very much, hm, and maybe you will like them anyhow some-how, too. Really some good stuff!!! Point and fact!!!


POPPERKLOPPER feat. PATTI PATTEX - "UNDERWATER"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen