Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011

"HOPELESS NATION - NO FUTURE FOR YOU!!! HOPELESS NATION - NO FUTURE FOR ME!!!"

Puh, really damn tired day today, and damn it, I guess it's true and finally getting really pretty old, haha;-), but who cares, after I've got currently some little free time to spend and also after my addiction to WARZONE became stronger and stronger in the last time again (I damn love this band) I decided to give you again and the second time today a 'Videos' posting of them to pay this immortal legends some tribute and now you get their great 'streetpunky' anthem "HOPELESS NATION" (also again damn good lyrics) that you can find on their great "FIGHT FOR JUSTICE" titled final (album) release. So just check it now out, turn the speakers loud and enjoy it!!! Cheers & Oi! and "DANCE HARD OR DIE"!!!


WARZONE - "HOPELESS NATION"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen