Montag, 30. August 2010

SURVIVAL OF THE STREETS - HARDCORE THE S.O.T.S. WAY OF SOUND


Hey folks,


here's a video coming for ya, it's a cover of the great and legendary WARZONE and one of their fantastic larger than life anthems, the well-known "THE SOUND OF REVOLUTION", yes, the track I've also already posted the original video of it some weeks or so ago. The cover is done by the band S.O.T.S. (a.k.a. SURVIVAL OF THE STREETS) and it was more of an accident that I found this great piece on the web floating around, but hey, that's the proof that accidents can sometimes be a good thing!!! Ha;-)!!! Currently I don't really know anything more about this band, but I will search for more informations about them, but some day later 'cause right now I'm pretty tired and just looking forward to go to bed and sleep. Ah, but it's a great cover of this great song, and it's also done very individually by S.O.T.S., just listen to the great guitar solo at the end of the song. What's also pretty cool is the Rap/Hip Hop track sample that follows the cover tune, good stuff!!! I really need to get to know more about this band, a really damn good one!!! For now, just enjoy the video and I'll go to bed very soon, I'm getting old, damn it, haha;-)!!!







S.O.T.S. (SURVIVAL OF THE STREETS) - "THE SOUND OF REVOLUTION" (WARZONE - cover)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen