Montag, 2. August 2010

The TEMPLARS, the Oi! Fanatiques from New York City

Hey guys,
I know it's been quit a while since I've uploaded the last only 'Video(s)' entry for you here on this very blog, but okay, here a new one comes for ya.
I've found two great videos of one of my absolutely all time favorite bands, the great TEMPLARS from New York City!!! Fantastic American Oi!, and by the way, they are truly one of the best, the damn true elite!!! I won't say more to them, 'cause sooner or later the 'American Oi! History Series' here on this blog will be finally coming to the 1990's, and hell yeahr, then this great band will be a part of it, you can be sure about this!!!
I really love this band and their music, their songs, their lyrics, their message, and that's also and especially the case with this two fantastic anthems here!!! Also great videos!!! So just enjoy it!!! Cheers & Oi! to the TEMPLARS, NYC!!!


TEMPLARS - "SAVING GRACE"

TEMPLARS - "STICK TO YOUR GUNS"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen