Samstag, 4. August 2012

CHAIN OF STRENGTH - "TRUE TILL DEATH" (***Video***)

Hey folks, last post so far for today and maybe also for tonight, we will see what happens. To finish this day now comes a little ''Videos'' posting for you, paying tribute to one hell of a larger than life and damn important band (in general as well as in particular for me personally), no one else than the Straight xxx Edge roughnecks of CHAIN OF STRENGTH, with their immortal anthem "TRUE TILL DEATH" taken from their "THE ONE THING THAT STILL HOLDS TRUE" masterpiece. Very important and also damn fucking bloody inspirational and influential roughnecked Straight xxx Edge Hardcore silverbacks. Awesome band, period. I don't think that I have to say anything more, this is a lesson in history so just sit back and enjoy it. Awesome!!!! HARDCORE!!! FIST!!!



CHAIN OF STRENGTH - "TRUE TILL DEATH"

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hello there, You've performed a fantastic job. I will definitely digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am sure they'll be benefited from this
    web site.
    Feel free to visit my web blog : workout routines

    AntwortenLöschen